If you’re a B2B company without a content strategy on LinkedIn — then you’re missing out on some serious growth potential.
As of 2022, LinkedIn still offers incredible organic potential for enormous content reach and impressive impressions. At MTC | The Content Agency, we created a successful LinkedIn strategy for a niche tech company’s LinkedIn page to elevate both its product and brand marketing.
Growth Results For A B2B LinkedIn Page
After 90 days, here were the results:
- 10x more organic monthly impressions, on average
- 900% increase in organic engagement rate, on average
- 6x more organic clicks on the page, on average
- 7% organic increase in followers of LinkedIn page overall
As one of the biggest players within the niche 3D printing industry, the company wanted to increase engagement and drive interactions with its content.
The current marketing director didn’t have time to manage the page, and without a wider marketing team to create content, there was no firm plan in place on how to increase profile views and followers.
As a result, MTC was brought in to manage both the overall LinkedIn strategy and implementation.
Our trusted LinkedIn framework and process
Having managed several LinkedIn pages over the years, we have a structured process that digs into the background of your brand and target audience. We approach this in three steps:
- The first step is to study the company, its offering, its audience, its target persona, and its competitor’s LinkedIn company profile. We interview several key internal stakeholders to gain a deeper understanding of important customer needs and challenges.
- The second step is to implement our LinkedIn framework, designed to promote growth for B2B companies within 90 days. During the first quarter of working with the company, we developed a LinkedIn calendar, including a framework of content across the customer journey, brand, and sales content. We also diversified the content to match both what was currently trending and specific content themes that we’d identified as relevant for their audience.
- The third step is to analyze the results on a monthly and quarterly basis to assess the growth. It’s important to us to keep our clients informed about strategy improvements or algorithm changes on LinkedIn. We perform regular strategy projections and make improvements along the way.
Why a LinkedIn Page is so important
Having a presence on LinkedIn should be a priority for all B2B companies.
As the largest social media network for the B2B industry, LinkedIn has over 875 million members from 200 countries. The organic reach is improving every quarter for LinkedIn company pages. As long as you know and understand the best tactics and strategies, you will grow successfully on LinkedIn.
As a solid extension of a great overall social media strategy, B2B companies can get great results on LinkedIn, but you need a structured and purposeful strategy that works. At MTC, we know what works and can help you get results.
If you liked reading this article, I recommend the following content: